Become the most memorable, desirable candidate possible
NWC provides interview coaching and mock interview prep for professional and scholastic interviews. With experience in multiple-stage interviews, MMI interviews, and traditional panel interviews, we know the process you will be going through. Our team has sat on professional hiring panels and interview boards, so we know what interviewers are looking for, how they grade, and what turns them off. Our interview coaching is designed around this process, focusing on developing the “higher order” and “lower order” sets of skills that interviewers are looking for. We start with foundational “higher order” skills, such as:
- Improving logic, flow, and clarity in verbal responses
- Helping you develop a method of giving strong, memorable answers
- Creating an easy-to-follow response structure
At the same time, we’ll be helping you with “lower-order” soft details such as:
- Erasing awkward silences, stammering, and filler words (umm, like, you know)
- Speaking tone, speed, and timbre
- Posture, gestures, eye contact and physical presentation
We coach you in developing these skills with regular mock interviews, giving you a chance to practice and master your interview and presentation technique.
We deliver writing workshops and presentations for professionals. Learn basic and advanced techniques to get your research published easily and make it through stringent review processes.
Our workshop “Writing in the Medical Sciences” is a peer-reviewed, accredited presentation held at multiple Canadian and international venues since 2021.
Reach out to us for any of your interview needs. We help with a variety of projects, including:
- MMI Style interviews
- Speech-writing and speech delivery
- Creative delivery
Interested in working together? Get in touch!